Looking to be on the edge of digital transformation in the AEC industry? Join us.
Summit BIM Consulting empowers owner-operators, as well as contractors and design team consultants, to generate structured building data that works for them. We establish digital processes that mitigate risk, unleash the power of a BIM process, and ultimately support the transfer of data to support Facilities Maintenance and Operations.
We are an innovative, forward-thinking team that work on all kinds of projects.
We provide a flexible, friendly environment that recognizes the importance of work/life balance.
BIM Consultant / Project Manager
Summit BIM is a growing BIM process consultancy. Our purpose is to empower owner-operators, as well as contractors and design team consultants, to generate structured building data that meets their goals.
A diverse team of industry experts, we establish digital processes that mitigate risk, unleash the power of a BIM process, and ultimately support the transfer of data to Facilities Maintenance and Operations.
We are highly collaborative. We challenge ourselves and the existing processes and protocols to improve the value and quality of delivered data. We encourage their participation in the growth of our company. Our employees are the key to our success.
This role will lead the delivery of a variety of consultancy projects across multiple sectors including healthcare, education, and residential. Working with senior team members in Vancouver, you will play a key role in our success as an innovative, forward-thinking firm. Your level of responsibility will grow rapidly as you learn with us.
- Lead projects; manage relationships with clients and stakeholders; coordinate staff, and internal resources, and manage progress to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- In collaboration with senior BIM consultants, design consultants, owners, and internal team members produce project progress reports, manage model audits, data for transfer.
- Work with client to research data requirements to support the development of BIM specifications.
- Conduct project reviews and create detailed reports on quality, completeness, and maturity. Optimize and improve processes based on the gaps identified.
- Support delivery assurance practices by participating in periodic project reviews and audits.
- Any other tasks required to assist in the completion of projects and improving Summit BIM team.
We look forward to hearing from you if you:
- Have proven working experience in project management.
- Are a proficient writer, project manager, and problem solver with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Have an excellent understanding of the AEC project delivery process and information flow.
- Understand BIM data and data management.
- A technical degree or diploma in a related field, coupled with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in the AEC industry (M&E and/or Commissioning experience is an asset).
- Understand BIM software such as Revit, BIM 360, Navisworks, and have an aptitude for learning new software.
- Are an innovative thinker with strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills for a team-based working environment.
- Superior attention to detail, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask, be self-directed, and work independently.
- You are based in Vancouver. We believe in getting together and sharing ideas. We look forward to seeing you in our offices at least a few times a month.
How to Apply
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about digital technology and wants to be on the leading edge of the digital transformation of the AECOO industry, then Summit BIM is the place for you. Apply to email@example.com.
The compensation package will be commensurate with skills and experience. We offer flexible working hours in a hybrid environment and healthcare coverage.
We thank all those who apply. However, please note that only candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.
Don't see a position for you? Send us your resume
If you want to be on the leading edge of the digital transformation of the AECOO industry, then email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always interested in meeting talented people.