Team Member Bio
Fernanda works with clients to assess their needs, conduct model audits, develop and deliver training and assist with process development and execution.
She is proficient in creating building designs and detailed drawings using BIM and CAD software. In her previous roles, she was responsible for BIM standards development, implementation and compliance. She also conceived and led Revit Architecture internal trainings to staff and supervised day-to-day activities of Revit Specialists to ensure BIM standards maintenance.
Fernanda has a keen eye for detail and identifies BIM process improvements that help businesses grow.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- International Master BIM Manager, Zigurat E-Learning
- B. Architecture and Urban Planning, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- B. Civil Engineering, University of the State of Rio de Janeiro
- M.Sc. Civil Engineering, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- Autodesk Certified Professional in Revit Architecture
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM-PMI)
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- CanBIM Student Affiliate Member