Team Member Bio
Valeria is passionate about how a BIM process and sustainable design will change the way the industry works.
Valeria works with the project team to create project progress reports, manage model audits, and facilitate the handover of the data to facilities management. She works with clients to understand their data requirements and develop BIM specifications that meet their organizational goals.
Prior to Summit BIM, Valeria provided architectural support on educational and residential projects. She has devised an overall strategy for documentation, verified that construction documentation and models conformed to quality assurance standards and client requirements, and met and coordinated with all project team members.
Valeria is originally from Uruguay where she obtained a Bachelor in Architecture. She is currently working on her Masters in BIM and Integrated Design from the University of Barcelona.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- B. Arch, Republic University
- Fire Protection Project Specialist Architect, UNIT-DNB
- M. BIM and Integrated Design, University of Barcelona (in progress)
- Advanced study of Passive House design and construction for Part 3 Buildings, BCIT
- IELTS (Band 8.5)
- LEED Green Associate (in progress)